NSW Part I6 Drive-in theatres
This Part applies to drive-in theatres.
Application of Part
Speaker standards must—
- be placed at a minimum of 5.5 m centres in a line along each parking ramp; and
- be capable of being illuminated throughout any performance so as to be easily distinguishable at all times.
Lines of speaker standards along parking ramps must be placed at a distance of not less than 12.2 m apart.
Lines of speaker standards
The following electrical services must be installed underground—
- the supply authority’s conductors within the site and the consumer’s mains, unless otherwise approved; and
- electrical wiring external to any building on the site; and
- all wiring to the speaker standards.
Each public vehicular entrance to or exit from the drive-in theatre must be capable of being fully illuminated by flood lights that are so placed and so focussed as not to interfere with the vision of the driver of any motor vehicle.