About NCC CPD
The Australian Building Codes Board (ABCB) is helping to navigate the changes and challenges facing the building and construction industry with tailor-made continuing professional development (CPD) about the National Construction Code (NCC).
NCC CPD courses address the most common challenges experienced with the NCC and meeting its requirements for key building and plumbing practitioner groups. The courses have been created in response to the Building Confidence Report.
What's in it for you?
- NCC CPD courses help build and reinforce your NCC knowledge and support your future success.
- Completing CPD adds value for your staff and clients by demonstrating your commitment to achieving quality outcomes.
- The courses are affordable, online and delivered using a mix of learning tools.
- You’ll be issued a CPD certificate upon successful completion of the course assessment.
- Best of all, you can complete a course from almost anywhere, at a pace that suits you.
Who are they for?
- Compliance practitioners including building surveyors and inspectors.
- Design practitioners including architects, designers, draftspersons and engineers (including fire and hydraulic).
- Construct and install practitioners including builders, plumbers, fire protection practitioners, and site/project managers.