Part F1 Surface water management, rising damp and external waterproofing
SA F1P4 Rising damp2019: SA FP1.5
Delete clause F1P4 and insert SA F1P4 as follows:
- undue dampness or deterioration of building elements; and
- unhealthy or dangerous conditions, or loss of amenity for occupants.
- high resistance to moisture penetration; and
- high resistance to damage during construction; and
- high resistance to degradation by dissolved salts.
SA F1D1 Deemed-to-Satisfy Provisions2019: F1.0
Delete subclause F1D1(1) and insert SA F1D1(1) as follows:
SA F1D6 Damp-proofing2019: F1.9
Delete subclause F1D6(2) and insert SA F1D6(2) as follows:
- embossed black polyethylene film meeting the requirements of clause 7.6 of AS/NZS 2904; or
- polyethylene coated aluminium meeting the requirements of clause 7.4 of AS/NZS 2904; or
- bitumen impregnated materials of not less than 2.5 mm thickness, meeting the requirements of clause 7.5 of AS/NZS 2904, when used in walls not higher than 7.8 m above the level of the damp-proof course.
SA F1D7 Damp-proofing of floors on the ground2019: SA F1.10
Delete clause F1D7 and insert SA F1D7 as follows: