Schedule 3 Definitions
Insert definition for centre-based care class 4 facility as follows:
Insert definition for centre-based care class 5 facility as follows:
Vary the definition for early childhood centre as follows:Early childhood centre means any premises or part thereof providing or intending to provide a centre-based education and care service within the meaning of the Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 (Vic), the Education and Care Services National Regulations and centre-based services that are licensed or approved under State and Territory children’s services law, but excludes—
- education and care primarily provided to school aged children in outside school hours settings; and
- services licensed as centre-based care class 4 under the Child CareAct.
Insert definition for public as follows:
Insert definition for Registered Testing Authority as follows:
- an organisation registered by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) to test in the relevant field; or
- an organisation outside Australia registered by an authority recognised by NATA through a mutual recognition agreement.
Temporary structureincludes any–
- booth, tent or other temporary enclosure, whether or not part of the booth, tent or enclosure is permanent; or
- temporary seating structure; or
- other structure prescribed under the Building Act.