Build your understanding - with NCC CPD
The ABCB is helping you to navigate the changes and challenges facing the building and construction industry with tailor-made Continuing Professional Development (CPD) about the NCC. We have been working with industry, government and subject matter experts to develop and deliver online NCC CPD courses for building and plumbing practitioners that address the most common challenges experienced with the NCC and meeting its requirements. The courses have been created in response to the Building Confidence Report.
What's in it for you?
- The NCC CPD courses help reinforce your NCC knowledge and support your future success.
- Completing CPD adds value for your staff and for clients by demonstrating your commitment to achieving quality innovation.
- The courses are affordable, online and delivered using a mix of video and audio learning tools.
- Best of all, you can complete a course from almost anywhere, at a pace that suits you.
Who are they for?
The ABCB will progressively introduce courses for:
- Compliance practitioners including building surveyors and inspectors.
- Design practitioners including architects, designers, draftspersons and engineers (including fire and hydraulic).
- Construct and install practitioners including builders, plumbers, fire protection practitioners, and site/project managers.
When and where will NCC CPD courses be available?
NCC CPD courses will be rolling out online from 2020 onwards on our dedicated NCC CPD website. As courses relevant to your practitioner group become available, you’ll find them in either the compliance, design and engineering or construction and installation course categories. Subscribe to find out when courses specific to your expertise commence.
Our Resource Library has additional education materials such as handbooks, tools and calculators, videos, case studies and infographics to complement the CPD courses and assist in your understanding of the NCC.